KSS has a fleet of 26 vessels including 15 gas vessels, 7 chemical vessels and 4 LNG vessels. In terms of the VLGC fleet numbers, KSS is highest ranked in Korea and the ninth highest in the world. With plans to further expand our fleet in 2017, we will continue reaching for the title of “World’s Best Shipping Company”.
Growth in Sales and Operating Profit
(Unit: 1 billion KRW)
KSS has championed eco-friendly management systems as a core competitive strategy for leading in 21st century special cargo transportation.
As a constantly developing eco friendly corporation, we continuously explore ways to improve our eco friendly status. Through approaches like reduction of energy consumption and prevention of water and air pollution, we have progressively built up our environmental policies, to maintain the best conditions possible for future generations.
- - Introduction of ISO 14001
- - Campaign to reduce residues by at least 10%
- - Use of eco-friendly paint, detergent, lubricant etc.
- - Reduction of unnecessary packaging to decrease waste
- - Use of sustainable, quality fuel
- - Installation of Ballast water treatment systems
- - Installation of Impressed Current Cathodic Protection System (ICCP)
- - Plans to build Eco Ships